APPLY FOR FINANCING
Government, Municipal, Tax-Exempt, Not-for-Profit
Renewable Energy Equipment Leasing ("reel") finances all types of equipment with a major emphasis on equipment and processes utilized for the production of alternative sources of energy such as Geothermal, Solar, Wind and other sources of clean, renewable power.
We provide a comprehensive financial product for Tax-Exempt & Not-for-Profit entities and Federal Government agencies. Our interest rates are market driven, payment terms are flexible and paperwork is simplified.
Tax-exempt financing with "reel" features a streamlined process, simplified documentation, and minimized intermediary involvement. We offer tax-exempt interest rates, flexible payment terms, and limited transaction and issuance costs for the state and local government. States, cities, counties, school districts, universities, healthcare and most not-for-profit 501(c) (3) organizations can finance equipment at tax-exempt interest rates if certain criteria are met.
"A key benefit of Tax-exempt lease purchase financing"... "reel" enables the borrower to acquire the equipment needed while avoiding time-consuming revenue-raising procedures and disclosure requirements.
"reel" enables municipalities to enhance their cash flow by spreading the cost of equipment over several fiscal periods. This allows both current and future taxpayers to pay the cost, thus stretching tax dollars. Leasing also provides a hedge against inflation. Equipment purchased at today's prices can be budgeted in less-valuable future dollars over the term of the lease.
"reel" lease finance specialists are experienced in all aspects of municipal leasing making leasing simple and convenient.
"reel" as your Finance Partner for Tax-Exempt Leases
- 100% Financing: No down payment or security deposit required.
- Amortization Schedule: principal & Interest breakout provided.
- Asset Ownership: Build equity in the asset & maintain ownership during the lease and thereafter.
- Acquire the Equipment needed while avoiding time-consuming revenue-raising procedures and disclosure requirements.
- Enhance Cashflow: Spread out the cost of the equipment over the useful life of the asset and tax revenue periods.
- Finance Amounts: 25K and up. (no limit)
- Flexible Lease Programs and Payment Terms.
- Fund Immediate Needs: As compared to bond financing, leasing can be done in a few days without legal or undrwriting fees.
- Lease Terms: 2-15 years.
- Low Fixed Rates: Tax-exempt interest rates.
- No Hidden Costs.
- Non-Appropriation Clause.
- No Prepayment Penalty.
- No Public Debt Created: thus voter approval Not required.
- Payment Options: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annual or Annual Payments to meet your budgetary needs. (Advance or Arrears)
- Pre-Payment Options: Purchase the equipment outright at anytime.
- Provides a hedge against inflation.
- Simplifies Paperwork.
- You Control your bid process.
Who Qualifies for Municipal Lease Financing
- City Governments
- Colleges and Universities
- Correctional Facilities
- County Governments
- EMS Departments
- Fire Departments
- Governmental Agencies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Not-for-Profit 501(c) (3) organizations
- Park and Recreation Departments
- Police Departments
- Port Authorities
- Public Hospitals
- Public School Districts
- Sewer Departments
- Sheriff Departments
- State Governments
- Towns and Townships
- Transit Authorities
- Water Departments
- And more....
Qualifications for Tax-exempt Municipal Leases
*Please consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of interest and charges.
- A passage of title to the lessee
- A bargain purchase option ($1.00)
- A breakout of principal and interest (amortization)
- The equipment being financed is for public purpose
- Lessee qualifies under section 103 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986
"reel" Interesting Facts
- Any size purchase, over $25,000, can be leased
- Low interest rates as a result of "tax exempt" status of the lessee (rates are lower than commercial rates)
- Usually minimal paperwork to be completed, cutting red tape dramatically
- Leasing can free-up federally allocated funds which may be used for other purposes
What can be Leased?
Renewable Energy Equipment Leasing
("reel")promotes finance for every segment of the Renewable Energy Market."reel" believes in creating more alternative sources of "Renewable, Natural, Continuous"... clean energyHYDRO : SOLAR : GEOTHERMAL : BIOMASS : WIND"reel"also provides financing for a wide variety of equipment types in addition to Renewable Energy equipment and processes utilized for the production of alternative energy sources: A partial list includes the following:
Grounds Keeping Equipment
Light Duty Trucks
Currency & Encoding Counters
All Computer Equipment
Micro & Minicomputers
All Construction Equipment
Earth Moving Equipment
All Dental Equipment
All Laboratory Equipment
All Medical Equipment
All Environmental Equipment
All Office Equipment
Printing and Reproduction
All Printing Equipment
All Quality Control Equipment
Laser Measurements Equipment
All Retail Equipment
Point of Sale Equipment
All Telecommunication Equipment
All Manufacturing Equipment
Material Handling Equipment
And much more...
Please contact us to learn more about how your community can benefit from leasing its equipment through "reel" as a sensible alternative to traditional financing. Also, please let us know about your current or future projects as we welcome the opportunity to offer our suggestions.
It is always our pleasure to help answer any questions or concerns you may have so please contact our dedicated team of financial specialists by phone or e-mail email@example.com.